so, here are all the fun photos of Jason meeting his relatives!
it was too hard to label every picture, so this is just a collage of sorts...
in the past week- he met 3 great grandmas, 1 great grandpa, 3 great uncles, 3 great aunts, some cousins, and a great-great aunt. you can tell from the photos that he had a mix of reactions to all of the introductions!
in the past week- he met 3 great grandmas, 1 great grandpa, 3 great uncles, 3 great aunts, some cousins, and a great-great aunt. you can tell from the photos that he had a mix of reactions to all of the introductions!
he's a fun, travelin' boy!
how do you get your blog to have photos scattered and then the writing close to it? Mine never seems to post how I really want it. I'm glad Jason was such a good traveler. He better get used to it, I'm sure he'll be traveling a lot during his life.
ReplyDeleteI can't get my blog to do that, either. Sandra is a guru!
ReplyDeleteSo, which family member is Jason's favorite?