Sunday, June 17, 2007

happy father's day!

happy dad's day!





we are in St. Louis visiting my parents and sister and brother-in-law. the trip over was pretty uneventful-- Jason didn't sleep as much as we thought he would and did cry for the last 30 minutes, but we made it here in good time and pretty good spirits.






(note on the photo: no, we did not let him ride in the seat like this! Matt just buckled him in after a diaper change- and, of course, I made it into a photo opportunity... as always!)


-- the Dads are out messing around with the brakes on our car... hmm- now that I just wrote that, I think I should feel a little worried!

-- we are off to my sister's tonight for a Father's Day dinner!

more STL updates to come!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Jason in his little button up shirt. Happy Father's Day Matt! Also wanted to tell you guys that I made dinner for Randy's dad and brothers and his dad got the "You are special today" plate, which I love because it always makes us think about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the funny thing about the seat belt pics is that I'm pretty sure when i was his age, they didn't even buckle us in. they just held us on their laps, britney spears style. Oh, how the times have changed. or not, in her case.

    ReplyDelete