Friday, June 29, 2007

Hi, Chair!

Well blow me down. Who could have known that Jason was already of such upstanding moral character that he could sit up in his mom's old high chair?
But, clearly his is. He's just getting so grown up.
(Actually, just a few seconds after I took the picture I turned around and the poor kid had slipped down and had his body contorted like a little accordion so that he was almost totally under the tray of the high chair. All I could see were those little feet below and one very frantic looking eye above. And that's a big reason why Jason misses his Mama so much.)






That sweet jungle gym in the window is not ours, but our neighbor's, Anya. I'm sure she'll share when the time comes, though.



In other news, Jason can feed himself now and no longer needs any help from his Papa. I just get the food on the spoon and then hand it over. And let me just tell you that if I try to sneak a spoonful directly into his mouth, he let's me know of his disappointment real quick.

1 comment:

  1. Is feeding himself a skill Jason has aquired early or is he right on target? I'm so proud of my little nephew!

    ReplyDelete