I have a new running partner!
Yes, Jason and I have been getting up to the park at least every couple days or so. Today I really noticed something. While the run takes quite a bit out of me, it doesn't even seem to phase Jason at all. I'll show you what I mean . . . here are a couple pictures of me before the run, stretching and what not-


Now, here are a couple shots of Jason getting jazzed up for the run

I mean, the kid doesn't even stretch out. Talk about adding insult to injury.
-On a side note- notice the very cool shoes that Mama got him last night for camp as well as the awesome baseball cap.
Right, now here are pictures of me after the run. I told you this takes a lot out of me.


It wasn't even really a hot day . . . well it was kind of warm but not very humid.
And this is what I'm talking about right here; notice how Jason doesn't even look like he broke a sweat.


Am I dreaming or does he seem to almost be taunting me a little?
I mean, the kid doesn't even stretch out. Talk about adding insult to injury.
-On a side note- notice the very cool shoes that Mama got him last night for camp as well as the awesome baseball cap.
Right, now here are pictures of me after the run. I told you this takes a lot out of me.
It wasn't even really a hot day . . . well it was kind of warm but not very humid.
And this is what I'm talking about right here; notice how Jason doesn't even look like he broke a sweat.
Am I dreaming or does he seem to almost be taunting me a little?
Thanks, as always, for tuning in faithful friends.
way to go, boys! you are both so sporty!! and I like how strapped in Jason looks in the stroller- definitely tight and secure for the FAST running by his daddy!
ReplyDeletehe is totally taunting you. i hear that when you run with a stroller, you can basically run half as far and get the same workout.
ReplyDelete