it's true. I have been officially called the paparazzi by my husband. my picture taking frenzy has kicked back into gear. I can't help it-- I am in love with my son! here's the latest cutey pictures from the past day or so:
other news:

- Matt's $700 suit has been ruined by a little bug in our closet! (why he has a $700 suit, I am not sure. I think he bought it after he got back from Iraq when he had lots of money!) the picture didn't really show up-- but there are lots of little holes all over the back. definitely ruined, nothing can fix the holes. it was a sad day on Saturday when this was discovered. good thing he has one other suit, since we have a wedding to attend this weekend!
- the dining room walls are now primed and ready for paint!
painting will be tomorrow's project.

- I had the idea that Jason might enjoy a cardboard box to crawl in, since he now seems to get himself under any table and into any little crawl space he can find. and he usually ends up with a scraped head when he tries to get himself back out again! so I thought if I could give him a safer place to get into, that would be better. well, here was our attempt with the box. I don't think he knew quite what to do with it... maybe I will try again in a few weeks.

Our cats love cardboard boxes and paper bags. Don't know how that helps Jason, but it reminded me of that.
ReplyDeleteIt's good you are taking lots of pictures cause we love to see them!!! I did find the shoes at Dick's sporting goods. I have a blister on my little toe so I haven't been able to wear them for more than a few minutes yet. But I love them!
ReplyDeleteLove the new pics, especially your new profile pic. Cuteness!!
ReplyDeleteDon't give up on the suit. The holes can sometimes be rewoven. Let me take it to John Hedrickson.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! The box is a GREAT idea! Just give him a bit more time. Or put it away for a couple of days and bring it out again. How is Jason doing about reaching into containers now? You know, bowls, boxes and taking out the items inside?
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving him a message. He might not have gotten it because it's hard to check messages with his phone changing between carriers. But he did see you called and was glad. :)
ReplyDelete