Friday, November 30, 2007

the finish line!


the last day of November and I really did have a blog posted on this site everyday.

there are a few people I would like to thank:

- matthew for being a guest author on the days I was too busy or exhausted to think of even one sentence to write.

- heidi for inviting me to participate in this crazy thing and keeping me motivated!

- jenn w. and erin for your often posted comments to encourage me to keep at it...

- my sister for checking in every day and adding coments-- it makes it so much more fun when you know people are reading!

- (thanks, also, to my aunt vicki who emailed me that she, also, checks the blog everyday)-- I know there are a few more of you out there who are daily readers... POST COMMENTS! I love reading them and it really is good motivation to write better and more interesting blog posts!
so long for now... I can't promise any more daily blog posts, but I will try to keep this site somewhat updated- especially with the holidays and Jason's big #1 birthday coming up!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandra!! And Matt!! I LOVED reading your daily posts, I really did, and I hope you keep up frequent posting. I don't know about you, but this was probably the closest that I will ever come to running a marathon (which is sad since they are really nothing alike)-it was a little more intense than I thought!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I said "I don't know about you", but I DO know about Matt-so the marathon thing was more directed at Sandra, since Matt's running of marathons is the closest that he will get to running a marathon...man my brain is worn out from all of the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a break Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a break Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I read it everyday, too. And Susan's as well. I read it and check it several times a day. I know, I am crazy, obsessed, silly. I just love my family and can't get enough of them! (Well, almost.)
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra and Matt,too
    I, too check several times a day. I've enjoyed the pictures. Laugh at the empty living room, stairs and sink without bottles. And a lots, lots, more. Always follow yours with Charity's. Secret, sometimes I go to Charity first. Forgive me? She and her family are in my thoughts and prayer many times everyday.
    Love all of you, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAAY SANDRA!! So glad i could help get you to your goal. It was AWESOME to see you and your family yesterday. Hooray for December!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray Von Georges!!!! Great job blogging each day. I agree with Heidi, I loved reading them each day and hope the frequent blogging continues!

    ReplyDelete