he did it!
please take note of the blue thing in his hand-- he inherited a tool set and workshop from his cousins. he has become very attached to this blue plastic nail-screw and loudly protests when someone takes this away from him. when he drops it or I move it away, he will look all over the room for it-- kinda funny! but, not so funny when he starts to whine and whimper when I don't give it back right away. I am learning the art of distraction, though-- so hopefully this won't become a continued problem.
Yeah Jason! Sense of self and power will continue to develop when you can navigate completely on your own.
ReplyDeleteSandra, I have a copy of your "current read" as well.
Miss you guys.
Way to go Jason!
ReplyDeleteYEA! Did he take a few steps then sit down or was he at his destination after a few steps? That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the walking club J! We'll look forward to running and jumping with you on our next get together! :) Your pal, Henry
ReplyDeleteawwww what a big boy!
ReplyDelete