I thought a new blog layout would re-motivate me to blog... but no such luck. I haven't taken any pictures recently, so that has been some of the delay.
I might re-work my blog header a bit... take some pictures... and then hopefully I will get myself back into the blog-o-sphere.
stay tuned...
I LOVE the new header. you will for real have to show me how to do that.
ReplyDeleteyeah ... no joke. i don't know how to do super cool crap like that. and i realized too late that last year november was the 'blog every day' month and I was sad that i didn't realize it this year until too late.
ReplyDeletewe could make a pact to make December - DePauw friend blog-a-day month instead.
Looks like you got the hang of the scrapbooking/gimp stuff pretty quickly!! The header looks great! :) I'm making my Xmas cards using this stuff this year, and they have the same kit that you used with the trees :)
ReplyDelete