- Gram and Jason looking at the very cool train tracks that go all around the park.
- train bridge!
- our happy little boy running through a tunnel.I think this place will look so beautiful once the spring weather sticks around
and the plants start growing!

because of the warmer weather, Jason also got the chance to try out his new bike from Aunt Susan and Uncle Sam!

Sadly, the weather has returned to cold and we are back to being stuck inside...- I was in a training ALL week at Children's Hospital and somehow developed an icky cold/flu on Friday. I have been pretty much out of commission all day today and I am not too hopeful for tomorrow. I had to miss out on a girls trip to Louisvlle, too... sad.
- Jason is back to taking naps in his crib. He went about 3 days of being able to sleep in the toddler bed, but now gets out right away- so we just put him in his crib once he gets up. we are not up for a battle.
- Matt is one day away from having only one quarter left of grad school classes: YEAH!!
- Nanee and Grandy are coming to visit this week: more YEAH!!
Hope you are feeling better today! Is Jason pedaling his bike on his own? Too fun!
ReplyDelete