well, I am sorry to have to do this... but I am going to take an official Blog Break. I am making this official because, otherwise, I just end up feeling guilty that I have not taken the time to update. so if I notify all of my (3 or 4) readers ahead of time, then maybe I won't feel so bad. or at least I can't be held accountable... or get a guilt trip... or at least I won't feel as bad saying "nope, sorry, no blogs."
the main reasons for the hiatus:
- NO free time.
- Jason is slowly driving me insane by NOT transitioning easily into a toddler bed
- too many around-the-house projects that are still only half-way done.
- my new job that is way too thought consuming and taking up way too much of my energy when I am not at work.
those are just a few excuses... but justified in my mind.
sorry for the sad news-- I hope to be back someday!
until then...
We will miss you but look forward to your return to blogger land.
ReplyDeleteI will miss you too.
ReplyDeleteAunt Kathleen
I check your blog about every day:) I hope you be back soon!
ReplyDeleteSandra, Your 'way more than '3-4 readers'understand, I am sure. (Right, readers?) And we WILL be happy when you are back. You will have to post some Karah and Jason pictures this summer. Love you.
ReplyDeleteNanee
I understand - it definitely takes energy. Perhaps I should cut & paste your entry into my blog... though the comments about Jason might confuse my readers. I hope you and Matt are doing well -- hope to see you both in or around June.
ReplyDelete