Sunday, July 25, 2010

first step

it's 8:45am and my girl is actually sleeping-in right now!  we went to a Florence Freedom baseball game last night and didn't get the kids to bed until 8:30pm or so.  we heard Karah about 5:30am this morning, but definitely did not go get her-- thankfully she went back to sleep!  so now I am enjoying a "hands/arms-free" morning.. until she wakes up!

Karah has been standing up on her own lots more!  yesterday, she even took a very tentative first step- exactly on her 13 month birthday!  I will definitely try to catch this on video or picture.  In the meantime, here she is crawling and "cruising" around--- these days may not last much longer...



and here is Jason- his new skill is learning how to use the computer and mouse all on his own!  he loves PBSKids.org

2 comments:

  1. wow you are super updater! I miss you guys! Glad Karah is almost a walker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy to have two favorite blogs to read again. Thank you, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete