Today was Jason's first day of going to his preschool class all by himself!
here is an interview I just conducted with Jason:
- how did you feel going to school this morning? happy
- what did you do in your class? play with toys, like I colored
- what was your favorite part of the class? playing follow the leader
- tell me about the other kids in your class: one wasn't following the rules.
- really? what happened? he was in a little playhouse... he was supposed to be going to his mommy
- did you have a snack? yes, a cookie
- what else can you tell me about preschool? I was drawing pictures
- tell me about the paintbrush: it has my name on it... you put it on a little magnet thing
- how did you feel when you had to leave? sad because I wanted to stay
- anything else you want to say? happy birthday, Daddy. (it's not really his birthday...) I like Pudding. I like Mommy and Karah.
Great first day! This was the one hour only day? good job of interviewing, Mom!
ReplyDeletesooo fun! Were you sad leaving him there? I hope next week goes just as well!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! What a sweet little boy he is. :) I bet those teachers love him - and how great that he loves it there!
ReplyDelete