Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rainy day...

today has been a GREAT nap day for Jason (and mama!)-- probably due to the weather. it is raining, yet again, and kinda dreary outside. it is one of those lazy, "lay around the house even though there is lots to get done" days.
he slept 1 3/4 hours this morning, then 2 1/2 hours, and now he is napping again. not too much going on around home today, so I guess sleeping sounded better to him today than it does most days.



- here's me and and Jason earlier today-- doesn't he look so excited for yet ANOTHER picture to be taken! poor guy...



yesterday he was a trooper while I went to Starbucks to meet my old boss for coffee and catch-up. he played around with us for a little while and then fell asleep in his car seat for about an hour. I couldn't have asked for him to be any better! and he was smiley and fun hanging out with Dad last night, too.
it's getting more fun every day to be his mom!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just want to take a big bite out of him. (But not in a creepy way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When's he going to grow hair?? :) Though he looks too cute like this, maybe he shouldn't grow any. We need to see his new outfit soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he DOES have hair! it's just really blond and not very long!
    and, yes, once I do laundry- we will get a photo of the CUTIE new outfit from his aunt susan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok then we need to see a picture up close of the top of his head to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete