Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am seriously going to try!

I have said this time and again:  I am going to start blogging again!
and I usually do start blogging.  for about a week.  maybe a month.  then I stop.

this summer I will be in front of a computer for A LOT of the day, so I am hopeful that there actually might be some blog time.  we'll see... 

but with my sister living so far away, my parents not traveling as much, and us leaving our cincinnati friends for a few months-- I am feeling extra motivated to keep the life stories documented and shared!  
as I said, we'll see...

facebook has been great for quick glimpses of people's kids and vacations and pets and rainbows.  but I think blogs are still wonderful for the narrative of adventures, random thoughts, and lovely moments wanting to be remembered.

oh- and I LOVE all of the new font options on blogger now!  the last time I posted (october 2010!), we were still restricted to those 5 font options... but, now-- oh my!  so many choices!
I am choosing the style labeled "UNKEMPT"-- which I am predicting will likely be the description of my family over the next 10 weeks or so.  (maybe even the next 10 years or so!)
I like the idea of being unkept--  in the sense that inspires creativity and freedom and unabashed joy.




so here's a fresh start to this blog.  
we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! Please do blog lots since you aren't readily available to call - and the time difference. I'll try to do more this summer too. Glad we will see you soon though! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete