Thursday, June 2, 2011

shout out!

a GREAT BIG shout out to my sister, Susan, for being the first (and only!) person to comment on my new blog post!  woo hoo!  thanks, sis, for being a devoted follower-- even when there was nothing to "follow!"

on a side note, if you want an easy way to know when I have a new blog post--- I think the new "follow by email" will notify you via email message when there is something new to read.
oh- AND I added a new page with a "picture of the day!" (look on the right sidebar and you should see the link...)  I am not guaranteeing that there will be a new picture everyday, but it will keep you dedicated readers on your toes (er, fingers) to check!  :)

2 comments:

  1. You know you can count on me!! That pic reminded me I haven't sent you ANY Thomas photos! I'm bad - I'll do it when I get back home! Promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do have a life! I enjoy reading/seeing your blog when it happens. Aunt Kathleen

    ReplyDelete